Nutribullet Bay to Bay
How to enter:
1. ONLINE: Enter online at www.topevents.co.za. Should you have any queries about entering online, please contact Top Events on (021) 511 7130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for online entries is midnight on 7th January 2018.Please note that a 14% service fee is charged when entering online.
2. RACE CARD COLLECTION: Entries will also be taken at race card collection on Saturday 13th January 2018, 10h00 – 17h00 at Sportsmans Warehouse Rondebosch, Sportsmans Warehouse Sea Point and Sportsmans Warehouse Tygervalley.
3. No entries will be taken on race day!
Entry Fees are non-refundable!
Athletes who have forgotten their temporary licences at home on race day will need to purchase a new one.
1. Start Venue: 30km: Camps Bay High School 15km: Houtbay Harbour
2. Start Time: 30km: 05h30; 15km: 07h30
3. Finish Venue: Field below the Glen Country Club
4. Prize Giving: 09h30 on the field below the Glen Country.
5. Cut off time: 10h00 for both distances.
6. Race Cards: Race cards need to be completed before race day, must be carried during the race and handed in once you have completed your race.
7. Safety: For safety reason runners must run on the ocean side of the coast road between Camps Bay and Llandudno, both out and back unless otherwise directed by the marshals. Runners who fail to comply with this rule will be disqualified.